Within these Terms and Conditions the following definitions shall apply:
'Ideal' - Shall mean Ideal Scaffolding (Southern) Ltd defined above.
'Client' - Shall mean the person, partnership, company or organisation named within the Ideal Quotation.
'Site' - Shall mean the site or property identified within Ideal Organisation.
'The Project' - Shall mean the work to be carried out by Ideal at the Site which is described within the Ideal Quotation.
- Once scaffolding and other equipment supplied by Ideal arrives and is erected at the Site, the cost arising from any damage caused to the equipment by any other part not associated with Ideal shall be chargeable to the Client. (This does not apply to reasonable wear and tear).
- The Client shall be liable for any scaffolding or other equipment supplied by Ideal and on hire which is stolen or unlawfully removed from the Site.
- All scaffolding and other equipment supplied by Ideal in relation to the Project is on a hire basis and shall therefore at all times remain the property of Ideal.
- Once the scaffolding and/or other equipment has been erected for the Client, any adaptations required that are not described in the original Ideal Quotation will be subject to further costs. Therefore a quotation will be provided for any adaptation required.
- Ideal will ensure that all structures are sound and constructed for the purposes required by the Client and comply with all applicable statutory Regulations. The Client is responsible to ensure any modifications or adaptations are only made by Ideal. Ideal shall not be liable for any damage or injury caused resulting from modifications or adaptations made by any other parties other than Ideal.
- The Ideal Quotation will state the hire period included in the costs and any extra hire will be charged on a weekly basis with an amount agreed by both the Client and Ideal.
- It is the responsibility of the Client to ensure all personnel working on the equipment supplied by Ideal are adequately trained and skilled to do so. Ideal shall not be responsible for any injuries/damage sustained or caused by any personnel other than Ideal personnel.
- Ideal will ensure that all structures are sound and constructed for the purpose required by the Client and comply with all applicable statutory Regulations. However, Ideal shall not be responsible for any damage caused or injury sustained as a result of unreasonable stresses and loading of scaffolding not specified in the Handover Certificate signed by the Client and Ideal.
- Payment terms are 30 days from the date of invoice unless otherwise agreed with Ideal.
- Ideal can in its absolute discretion charge interest at the rate of 8% per annum on the balance of any monies that are not paid within 30 days from the date of invoice.
- The Client grants irrevocable license to Ideal to enter onto the site at any time in order that Ideal may collect scaffolding and other equipment supplied for the project.